I invited some of my girls and some friends for my boyfriend, cause most of my girls are doing their year abroad atm I felt a little lonely, in addition soe good friends couldn't make it to berlin cause of money issues :(
But it was still a funny evening and I felt blessed to be born :)
We had some Raclette for dinner and afterward a birthdaycake made by me :) like always I bought too much food and there were so many leftovers (except for the cake) that my Boyfriend and I could eat Raclette for 2 more days haha
I got a really vute Fujifilm Instax Polaroid in Pink from my Prince! all of my Birthday Pictures were taken with it, so that there aren't many. Unfortunately I wore a dress which let me look like I were a preggie :( (ok I gained some weight in Vietnam and will have to start excersing! no Fan of Diets)
Aside from my cute Instax I got some baking books :)
some organic Bodyscrub (cause I have a heavy allergie issue ), chocolate and withe wine, macarons and a cupcake set :)
I fell anew in a little depression when my birthday was over, cause I felt really lonely somehow, but I guess I just have to learn that Life isn't just fun? :D


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen