I never were really good at self introductions. It's like suddenly I forget everything about me, although I should be the one knowing me best?
If I have to describe myself in three words they probably would be petite, cute and (most of the time) loveable. My friends often say I am reliable, but I have to admit I wasn't always a reliable person.
I just turned 22 and was born in Leipzig but am currently living in Germany's capital for studying purposes. I am a family person, my parents, my little sister and my family back in Vietnam mean everything to me!
Most of the time I am a very cheerful Person, but there are also times where everything seems dark to me and where my Sugarprince has to be very patient dealing with me :D
Just follow me and feel free to form your own opinion about me!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen